Aquarina Beach and Country Club in Melbourne Beach is the only gated golf course community on Brevard County’s barrier island. Amenities and character of this exclusive ocean to river community are similar to those in the nearby Vero Beach area, with a gatehouse, large community clubhouse, community pools, tennis club, and more. Members can now enjoy a gorgeous new oceanfront clubhouse that opened late 2016. Aquarina features an expansive amount of tropical landscaping and green space in addition to the well-maintained golf course with lakes and river views. A variety of residential properties offered include luxurious oceanfront and riverfront homes, single family and attached golf villas, oceanfront condominiums, spacious hi-rise luxury condos with river to ocean views, and several more affordable alternatives.
- 7500 block of Highway A1A
- 11 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 7 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Aquarina Beach and Country Club of Melbourne Beach is located in the lower south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via gated entrance on Aquarina Boulevard.
Info: Landscaped entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Aquarina features a deeded beach access with parking across from the community entrance. Plans for an oceanfront clubhouse and pool are in development.
- Gated country club community
- Ocean to River
- 18-hole golf course
- Tennis club with 6 har-tru courts
- Community pool
- Private beach access
- Riverfront boardwalk
- Boat ramp and storage
- Extensive green space
- Manned security gatehouse
- Luxurious oceanfront, riverfront and golf course homes
- Oceanfront and oceanview hi-rise condos
- Attached villas
- Variety of smaller residential options
- New residential development in Maritime Hammocks
- Excellent community for 2nd home
- Homeowners Association:
- – See individual listings
Homes in Aquarina:
General price range –
- multiple products ranging from $100,000 to $1,500,000
Lot sizes – Vary
Homes sizes – Vary
Home styles – Vary
Community size – Approx. 400 residences
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High