The Ballard Cove area in Melbourne Beach is comprised of several neighborhood streets, amidst some exceptional oceanfront and riverfront properties. This is the last developed area near Aquarina Beach & Country Club before A1A heads off into the more remote lower south beaches.
- 7800 block of Highway A1A
- 11.4 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 7.4 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
The Ballard Cove area of Melbourne Beach is located in the lower south beaches. Enter communities from Highway A1A via Bayshore Drive, Rody Road and Budris Road. It also includes oceanfront and riverfront homes accessible directly from Highway A1A.
Info: Casual area of mixed development.
Beaches: The Ballard Cove area features a deeded beach access across from Budris Road and a beach path through State Lands just to the north.
- Ocean to River
- Single family homes
- Affordable & luxury
- Private beach access
- Oversized lots
- Convenient to Beaches & Parks
- Homeowners Association:
Homes in Ballard Cove area:
General price range –
- Single family homes: $200,000 to $2,000,000
Lot sizes – vary
Homes sizes – vary
Home styles – vary
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High