Candlewood Pines in Melbourne Beach is an ungated community of affordable duplexes just south of Floridana Beach. Amenities include a community pool & clubhouse, and a private beach access.
- 7000 block of Highway A1A
- 10 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 6 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Candlewood Pines of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Mullet Creek Road or Amber Place.
Info: Landscaped entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Candlewood Pines features a private beach access across from Mullet Creek Road.
- Affordable duplexes with one-car garages
- Community pool
- Private beach access
- Landscaped community entrance
- Cul de Sac streets
- Ideal option for second home
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $50/month
Homes in Candlewood Pines:
General price range – $125,000 to $200,000
Lot sizes – .17 acres
Homes sizes – 1,000 – 1,300 sq ft
Home styles – Duplexes with one-car garages
Community size – Approx. 50 units
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High