Floridana Beach in Melbourne Beach is a long-established casual community of affordable single family homes and oceanfront homes along a one mile stretch of A1A in the south beaches. Amenities include a small oceanfront clubhouse and beach park with ample parking as well as two beach paths. The community is bordered by preserve land and parks to the west, and does not extend to the river.
- 6400 to 6800 blocks of Highway A1A
- 9.0 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 5.0 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Floridana Beach of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Numerous quiet streets lead from Highway A1Ainto the west side of the community, beginning at Cortez Street to the north and ending at Carmen Street to the south. Oceanfront homes are accessible directly from Highway A1A.
Info: Casual community of single family homes.
Beaches: Floridana Beach features a small oceanfront community center and park as well as two beach paths indicated on the map above.
- Established casual community
- Single family homes & oceanfront homes
- Oceanfront community center & park
- Beach parking
- 2 additional beach footpaths
- Quiet streets, some with speed bumps
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $65/year
Homes in Floridana Beach:
General price range –
- Single family homes: $225,000 to $600,000
- Oceanfront: $500,000 to $1,300,000
Lot sizes – .25 to .33 acres
Homes sizes – 1,000 to 3,000 sq ft
Home styles – Vary in age, style and size
Community size – Approx. 450 residences
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High