Heritage and Whispering Winds Condos in Melbourne Beach are two small communities featuring attached units of various sizes and excellent proximity to the beach. Whispering Winds also includes a community swimming pool.
- 5700 block of Highway A1A
- 7.6 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 3.6 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Heritage and Whispering Winds Condos of Melbourne Beach are located in the middle south beaches. Enter Heritage Condos from Highway A1A via Harmony Place. Enter Whispering Winds Condos from Highway A1A via Windrush Place.
Info: Landscaped , nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Heritage Condos and Whispering Winds feature a public beach access across from the community entrances.
- Affordable duplexes & townhomes
- “Condominium” ownership
- Community pool (Whispering Winds)
- Landscaped community entrance
- Cul de Sac streets
- Ideal options for second home
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – Whispering Winds @ $165/month
- – Heritage Condos @ $280/month
Homes in Heritage & Whispering Winds:
General price range – $150,000 to $225,000
Lot sizes – n/a
Homes sizes –
- Townhomes: 1,000 – 1,400 sq ft
Home styles – One and two-story townhomes with garages
Community size –
- – Whispering Winds @ 12 units
- – Heritage Condos @ 24 duplexes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High