Hidden Cove in Melbourne Beach is an exclusive ungated community of executive homes lining a winding street to the riverfront. Amenities include a private beach access and community fishing pier.
- 5600 block of Highway A1A
- 7.4 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 3.4 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Hidden Cove of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Hidden Cove Drive.
Info: Landscaped gatehouse entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Hidden Cove features a deeded beach access across from the community entrance.
- Ocean to River
- Executive homes
- Private beach access
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Landscaped community entrance
- Cul de Sac streets with sidewalks
- Oversized lots
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $420/year
Homes in Hidden Cove:
General price range –
- Single family homes: $400,000 to $600,000
- Riverfront homes: $800,000 to $1,000,000
Lot sizes – .40 to .50 acres
Homes sizes – 2,000 to 4,000 sq ft
Home styles – Styles vary
Community size – Approx. 22 properties
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High