Indialantic is the gateway to Melbourne Beach, our wonderful barrier island community in southern Brevard County. To get here, cross the Melbourne Causeway on Highway 192 and turn south. At this intersection, something exceptional happens… Highway A1A narrows to a two-lane road and the Florida coastal lifestyle of your dreams beckons. From “South Indialantic” until you reach Sebastian Inlet (about 20 miles down the island), you’ll find the best coastal real estate in the area.
“South Indialantic” lies south of Highway 192 (5th Avenue) and extends to the Town of Melbourne Beach.
Info: 5th Avenue is the “Downtown” area of Indialantic, featuring shopping, restaurants, salons, banks and more. For a beautiful drive, travel down S. Riverside Drive, lined with shady trees and riverfront estate homes.
Parks: Orlando Park on Orlando Blvd. features a lovely gazebo and playground. Perfect for young families and picnics.
Beaches: Indialantic’s popular public beach area, “The Boardwalk,” runs along Wave Crest Avenue with a restroom facilities, showers, ample metered parking, cafe’s, surf shops – everything you’d hope to find at the beach. Brevard County beaches are open to the general public at no charge – except for parking fees that apply in some locations. The map above shows the convenient options where residents of South Indialantic can go to access the beach.
- Barrier island neighborhood
- Variety of residential options including waterfront homes, oceanfront condos, and broad range of single family homes
- Desirable Family Community
- Convenient to Beach, Parks, Mainland & Schools
Homes in South Indialantic:
General price range –
- Single family homes: $250,000 to $850,000
- Riverfront homes: $1,000,000 to $2,000,000
- Oceanfront condos: $200,000 to $850,000
- Oceanfront homes: $1,000,000 to $3,000,000
Lot sizes – Average .25 acres
Homes in this neighborhood vary greatly in condition, age, style and size.
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Indialantic Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High