Indian Landing in Melbourne Beach is an exclusive gated community featuring canalfront executive homes and a variety of townhomes, including some on canalfront properties with small boat slips. This desirable planned development includes numerous upscale amenities – private beach access, tennis, community pool, clubhouse, boat ramp and more.
- 5400 block of Highway A1A
- 7.1 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 3.1 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Indian Landing of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via gated Solway Drive.
Info: Landscaped gatehouse entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Indian Landing features a deeded beach access across from the community entrance.
- Gated planned community
- Ocean to River
- Executive homes, vacation homes & townhomes
- Canal and riverfront
- Private beach access with amenities
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Boating community
- Boat ramp and storage
- Community pool
- Landscaped community entrance
- Small lots
- Cul de Sac streets with sidewalks
- Ideal option for second home
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – Townhomes @ $177/month
- – Waterfront townhomes @ $217/month
- – Single family homes @ $217/month
Homes in Indian Landing:
General price range –
- Townhomes: $275,000 to $400,000
- Single family homes: $400,000 to $600,000
Lot sizes – Average .20 acres
Homes sizes –
- Townhomes: 1,200 – 1,400 sq ft
- Single family homes: 1,800 to 3,000 sq ft
Home styles – Deed restricted
Community size – Approx. 54 townhomes and 75 single family homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High