Mark’s Landing in Melbourne Beach is a unique enclave of large single family homes on expansive natural-state private lots. Long winding driveways, mature landscaping and sometimes gated entries make many of the homes invisible from the quiet neighborhood streets. This community is surrounded by preserve land and uses a public beach access across from the entrance. A small gated condominium complex, “Treetop Village,” is located at the back of Mark’s Landing.
- 6200 block of Highway A1A
- 8.6 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 4.6 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Mark’s Landing of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Mark’s Landing Place.
Info: Quiet streets with landscaped community entrance.
Beaches: Mark’s Landing features a public beach access with parking across from the community entrance.
- Spacious executive homes
- Expansive private homesites
- Landscaped community entrance
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $100/year
Homes in Mark’s Landing:
General price range –
- Single family homes: $500,000 to $700,000
Lot sizes – Average .75 to 1 acres
Homes sizes – 2,000 to 4,000 sq ft
Home styles – Homes vary in age, style and size
Community size – Approx. 28 single family homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High