Previous Community —- Next Community —- Return to “All Communities“
About MELBOURNE SHORES in Melbourne Beach, FL Click here to see MELBOURNE SHORES Homes for Sale
Melbourne Shores in Melbourne Beach is a long established community of single family homes varying in age, style and size. Exceptional amenities include an ocean park with ample parking and a riverpark with a playground, pier and boat ramp. Indian Mound Drive is a cul de sac of single family homes on larger lots – accessible via the back of Melbourne Shores, but not officially part of the community.
- 5800 to 6000 blocks of Highway A1A
- 7.8 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 3.8 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Melbourne Shores of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter west side of community from Highway A1A via Heron Drive, Ibis Drive, Flamingo Drive, Cardinal Drive and Pelican Drive. Oceanfront homes are accessible directly from Highway A1A to the east.
Info: Quiet streets without community entrance.
Beaches: Melbourne Shores features a deeded beach access and ocean park across from Flamingo Drive.
- Ocean to River
- Single family homes
- Oceanfront, riverfront and in between
- Private beach park with amenities
- Community river park
- Fishing pier (river)
- Boat ramp and storage
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $80/year
Homes in Melbourne Shores & Indian Mound Drive:
General price range – 2022 to 2023
- Single family homes: $500,000 to $850,000
- Riverfront: $1,400,000 to $2,000,000
- Oceanfront: $1,500,000 to $2,000,000
Lot sizes – Average .25acres
Homes sizes – 1,800 to 3,000 sq ft
Home styles – Homes vary in age, style and size
Community size – Approx. 200+ single family homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High