“New Melbourne Beach” is an area of oceanfront and non-waterfront homes in front of the Crystal Lakes and Riverside Landing communities. The homes vary in age and size and include some exceptional oceanfront residences.
- 5100 block of Highway A1A
- 6.1 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 2.1 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
“New Melbourne Beach” is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Spoonbill Lane to the north, and Atlantic Drive to the south.
Info: Oceanfront and non-waterfront homes.
Beaches: “New Melbourne Beach” features two public beach accesses – one just across from the south entrance of Atlantic Drive and another accessible from a pathway that leads from River Drive.
- Single family homes
- Oceanfront homes east of A1A and non-waterfront on the west side
- Cul de Sac streets
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association: n/a
Homes in New Melbourne Beach:
General price range –
- Single family homes: $250,000 to $500,000
- Waterfront: $500,000 to $2,000,000
Lot sizes – Average .25 to .35 acres
Homes sizes – 1,500 to 4,000 sq ft
Home styles – Vary
Community size – Approx. 100+ homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High