Richards Rd., Rita Blvd & Allan Lane of Melbourne Beach are three residential streets that are not part of a planned community. Homes vary in age and square footage – and range from small rental properties to lovely single family houses. Various beach and river access options relate to each street. Richards Road features a deeded river property. Allan Lane has deeded beach and river access.
- 3100 block of Highway A1A
- 2.6 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 1.4 miles north of Driftwood Plaza (Publix)
This area of Melbourne Beach is located in the upper south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Richards Road, Rita Boulevard and Allan Lane.
Info: Three independent streets.
Beaches: Allan Lane features a dedicated beach access across Highway A1A.
- Ocean to River Area
- Single family homes
- 3 streets – Richards Rd., Rita Blvd. & Allan Lane
- Varied beach & river access
- Cul de Sac streets
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks, Mainland & Schools
Homes in LaCosta:
General price range –
- Single family homes: $200,000 to $400,000
Lot sizes – Average .25 acres
Homes sizes – 1,000 to 2,500 sq ft
Home styles – Assorted
Community size – Approx. 150 residences
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High