A number of luxurious riverfront estate homes on spacious (1+ acre) lots line the west side of Highway A1A on this narrow section of the barrier island. The oceanfront parcel here is State preserve land.
- 4500-4600 block of Highway A1A
- 5.5 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 1.5 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
These riverfront estate homes are located in the middle south beaches of Melbourne Beach. Enter driveways directly from Highway A1A.
Info: Riverfront estate homes lining Highway A1A amidst State and Country preserve lands.
Beaches: There are several footpaths to the beach through the preserve lands.
- Riverfront luxury homes
- Oversized lots
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Schools
Homes in this Area:
General price range – Single family homes: $800,000 to $2,000,000
Lot sizes – Average 1+ acres
Homes sizes – 4,000 to 6,000 sq ft
Home styles – Executive homes
Community size – Approx. 20 residences
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High