Riveria Estates is one of the more affordable family communities in the Melbourne Beach area, featuring some lovely riverfront homes and a variety of smaller single family residences. A good neighborhood for a starter home or investment opportunities.
Riveria Estates is located just south of the town limits of Melbourne Beach – situated on the river side of the island and accessed via Oak Street. The riverfront community is bordered by A-rated Gemini Elementary School to the east.
Info: Landscaped community entrance. Great location near schools, parks and town. Riveria Estates has a small river park with boat ramp.
Beaches: Riveria Estates is on the river side of the island, and does not have a dedicated beach access. Convenient public access points are nearby, indicated by yellow stars in the map above. Parking (where available) and beach access are free of charge at all locations (no parking is permitted at the Loggerhead Park Preserve). Spessard Holland is an excellent Brevard County beach park with ample parking, showers, bath and changing rooms and picnic areas.
- Riverfront homes & affordable single family homes
- Landscaped community entrance
- Community river park with fishing pier & boat ramp
- Convenient to Beach, Parks, Mainland & Schools
- Just South of Town Limits
- Homeowners Association:
- – $30/year
Homes in Riveria Estates:
General price range –
- Single family homes: $175,000 to $300,000
- Riverfront homes: $600,000 to $900,000
Lot sizes – Average .25 acres
Home sizes – 1,400 to 3,000 sq ft
Home styles – Varied architectural styles, including smaller single family homes.
Community size – Approx 75 homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High