Previous Community —- Next Community —- Return to “All Communities“
About RIVERSIDE LANDING in Melbourne Beach, FL Click here to see RIVERSIDE LANDING Homes for Sale
Riverside Landing in Melbourne Beach is a newer deed restricted community of spacious single family homes. The well-maintained community features a nicely landscaped entrance, cul de sac streets with sidewalks, a private beach access and a community fishing pier on the river.
- 4900 block of Highway A1A
- 6 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 2 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Riverside Landing of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Ivory Drive.
Info: Landscaped entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Riverside Landing features a deeded beach access just south of the north entrance.
- Ocean to river
- Deed restricted single family homes
- Private beach access
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Landscaped community entrance
- Cul de Sac streets with sidewalks
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $600/year
Homes in Riverside Landing:
General price range – 2022 to 2023
- Single family homes: $500,000 to $950,000
- Riverfront: $1,200,000 to $2,000,000
Lot sizes – Average .25 to .35 acres
Homes sizes – 2,200 to 4,000 sq ft
Home styles – Deed restricted
Community size – Approx. 57 homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High