Riverside Landing in Melbourne Beach is a newer deed restricted community of spacious single family homes. The well-maintained community features a nicely landscaped entrance, cul de sac streets with sidewalks, a private beach access and a community fishing pier on the river.
- 4900 block of Highway A1A
- 6 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 2 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Riverside Landing of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Ivory Drive.
Info: Landscaped entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Riverside Landing features a deeded beach access just south of the north entrance.
- Ocean to river
- Deed restricted single family homes
- Private beach access
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Landscaped community entrance
- Cul de Sac streets with sidewalks
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $600/year
Homes in Riverside Landing:
General price range –
- Single family homes: $350,000 to $600,000
- Riverfront: $800,000 to $1,000,000
Lot sizes – Average .25 to .35 acres
Homes sizes – 2,200 to 4,000 sq ft
Home styles – Deed restricted
Community size – Approx. 57 homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High