Previous Community —- Next Community —- Return to “All Communities“
About SOUTH SHORES in Melbourne Beach, FL Click here to see SOUTH SHORES Homes for Sale
South Shores in Melbourne Beach is an attractive gated community featuring small single family homes and attached villas with tile roofs. Exceptional amenities include a private beach access, community pool with clubhouse, tennis, beautiful elevated nature walk and community fishing pier. This is an ideal neighborhood for a second home.
- 5500 block of Highway A1A
- 7.2 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 3.2 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
South Shores of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via gated Oceanway Drive.
Info: Landscaped gatehouse entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: South Shores features a deeded beach access across from the community entrance.
- Gated planned community
- Ocean to River
- Small homes & townhomes
- Private beach access
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Community pool
- Nature Walk
- Boat Storage
- Landscaped community entrance
- Small lots
- Cul de Sac streets with sidewalks
- Ideal for second home
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $168/month
Homes in South Shores:
General price range – 2022 to 2023
- Townhomes: $350,000 to $550,000
- Single family homes: $500,000 to $800,000
Lot sizes – Average .07 to .12 acres
Homes sizes –
- Townhomes: 1,000 – 1,400 sq ft
- Single family homes: 1,300 to 1,700 sq ft
Home styles – Deed restricted
Community size – Approx. 60 townhomes and 52 single family homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High