Previous Community —- Next Community —- Return to “All Communities“
About ST ANDREWS VILLAGE in Melbourne Beach, FL Click here to see ST ANDREWS VILLAGE Homes for Sale
St Andrews Village in Melbourne Beach is an attractive one street gated community featuring small single family homes, duplexes and lowrise riverfront condos. Amenities include a private beach access, community pool and community fishing pier. This is an ideal neighborhood for a second home.
- 7700 block of Highway A1A
- 11.4 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 7.4 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
St Andrews Village of Melbourne Beach is located in the lower south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via gated Caledonia Drive.
Info: Landscaped gated entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: St Andrews Village features a deeded beach access across from the community entrance.
- Gated community
- Ocean to River
- Small homes, duplexes and condos
- Private beach access
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Community pool
- Landscaped community entrance
- Small lots
- Cul de Sac streets
- Ideal for second home
- Convenient to Beaches & Parks
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $217/month
Homes in St Andrews Village:
General price range – 2022 to 2023 – $400,000 to $700,000
Lot sizes – Vary
Homes sizes – 1,000 to 2,000 sq ft
Home styles – Deed restricted
Community size – Approx. 12 homes, 16 condos & 18 duplexes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High