Stonehedge in Melbourne Beach is a nicely maintained one street community featuring brick duplexes with one-car garages. Ideal for a second home, Stonehedge features a private beach access and a community pool.
- 5300 block of Highway A1A
- 6.7 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 2.7 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Stonehedge of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Normandy Place.
Info: Landscaped entry, community swimming pool, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Stonehedge features a deeded beach access across from the community entrance.
- Affordable duplexes
- Private beach access
- Community swimming pool
- Landscaped community entrance
- Cul de Sac street
- Ideal option for 2nd home
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $60/month
Homes in Stonehedge:
General price range –
- Duplexes: $175,000 to $225,000
Lot sizes – Average .15 acres
Homes sizes – 1,100 to 1,300 sq ft
Home styles – Brick duplexes with one car garages
Community size – Approx. 53 residences
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High