The Cove at South Beaches is a small riverfront cul de sac featuring 40 two-story condominiums with one-car garages. This ungated community features a fishing pier.
- 4300 block of Highway A1A
- 4.7 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 0.5 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
The Cove at South Beaches of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Cove Road.
Info: Landscaped entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: The Cove at South Beaches does not have a dedicated beach access. Convenient access is available via a path through state preserve land just to the south of the community, and at Brevard County’s Ponce de Leon Beach Park to the north.
- Riverfront community
- Affordable low-rise condominiums
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Landscaped community entrance
- Cul de Sac streets
- Convenient to Beaches & Shopping
- Ideal option for 2nd home
- Homeowners Association:
- – Condos @ $190/month
Homes in The Cove:
General price range – Condominiums: $200,000 to $300,000
Lot sizes – n/a
Homes sizes – 1,200 to 1,300 sq ft
Home styles – 2 story condominiums with one-car garage
Community size – Approx. 40 residences
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High