Previous Community —- Next Community —- Return to “All Communities“
About COCONUT PONTE in Melbourne Beach, FL Click here to see COCONUT POINTE Homes for Sale
The Preserve at Coconut Pointe is an attractive one-street neighborhood of 7 residences which back up to Archie Carr Preserve lands. Built between 1998 and 2006, the one- and two-story units are large – averaging 3,000 square feet with garages – and typically feature high end upgrades including granite kitchens and crown molding. Although they appear to be townhomes, The Preserve at Coconut Pointe is actually a condominium.
- 2900 block of Highway A1A
- 2.3 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 1.7 miles north of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
The Preserve at Coconut Pointe of Melbourne Beach is located in the upper south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Sabal Ridge Lane.
Info: Cul de sac street with two-story condos along the side side of the street. There are no community amenities, but maintenance fee includes landscaping and exterior insurance.
Beaches: The Preserve at Coconut Point is on the west side of Highway A1A and does not have a dedicated beach access. Convenient public access is available to the north at Spessard Holland Brevard County beach parks with ample parking, showers, bath and changing rooms and picnic areas.
- 2-story Condominium Units
- Average 3,000 square feet
- Cul de Sac street
- Landscaped Community Entrance
- Condo Association – @ $400/month includes exterior insurance
Condominiums in the Preserve:
General price range – 2022 to 2023
- Condominiums: $600,000 to $800,000
Home styles: Key West style architecture.
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High