Previous Community —- Next Community —- Return to “All Communities“
About TURTLE BAY in Melbourne Beach, FL Click here to see TURTLE BAY Homes for Sale
Turtle Bay in Melbourne Beach is an exclusive gated community featuring beautiful executive homes on oversized lots in an outstanding south beach setting. Upscale amenities include a private beach access with facilities, tennis courts and an unmanned gatehouse.
- 4800 block of Highway A1A
- 5.8 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 1.8 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Turtle Bay of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via gated Loggerhead Court.
Info: Landscaped gatehouse entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Turtle Bay features a deeded beach access across from the community entrance with a boardwalk and facilities.
- Gated community
- Ocean to River
- Executive homes
- Private beach access with amenities
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Landscaped community entrance
- Oversized lots
- Cul de Sac streets with sidewalks
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $125/month
Homes in Turtle Bay:
General price range – 2022 to 2023
- Single family homes: $800,000 to $1,200,000
- Riverfront: $1,400,000 to $2,000,000
Lot sizes – Average .25 to .50 acres
Homes sizes – 2,400 to 4,000 sq ft
Home styles – Deed restricted
Community size – Approx. 60 homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High