Turtle Bay in Melbourne Beach is an exclusive gated community featuring beautiful executive homes on oversized lots in an outstanding south beach setting. Upscale amenities include a private beach access with facilities, tennis courts and an unmanned gatehouse.
- 4800 block of Highway A1A
- 5.8 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 1.8 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Turtle Bay of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via gated Loggerhead Court.
Info: Landscaped gatehouse entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Turtle Bay features a deeded beach access across from the community entrance with a boardwalk and facilities.
- Gated community
- Ocean to River
- Executive homes
- Private beach access with amenities
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Landscaped community entrance
- Oversized lots
- Cul de Sac streets with sidewalks
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $125/month
Homes in Turtle Bay:
General price range –
- Single family homes: $500,000 to $700,000
- Riverfront: $800,000 to $1,000,000
Lot sizes – Average .25 to .50 acres
Homes sizes – 2,400 to 4,000 sq ft
Home styles – Deed restricted
Community size – Approx. 60 homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High