Wexford in Melbourne Beach is a gated ocean to river community featuring high-rise riverfront condominiums, one-story courtyard townhomes, and two-story riverfront townhomes. Exceptional amenities include a beautiful riverfront clubhouse with a pool, expansive river pier, tennis courts and a beach access with boardwalk crossover, picnic area and restroom facilities.
- 3800 block of Highway A1A
- 3.9 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 0.1 miles north of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Wexford of Melbourne Beach is located in the upper south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via gated Ballyshannon Street.
Info: Landscaped entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Wexford features a dedicated beach access across from the community entrance.
- Gated community
- Ocean to River
- Townhomes, including riverfront
- Hi-rise riverfront condos
- Private beach access with amenities
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Riverfront community pool & clubhouse
- Landscaped community entrance
- Cul de Sac streets
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks, Mainland & Schools
- Ideal option for 2nd home
- Homeowners Association:
- – Condos @ $450/month
- – Townhomes @ $240/month
Homes in Wexford:
General price range –
- Townhomes: $300,000 to $375,000
- Condominiums: $400,000 to $800,000
- Riverfront townhomes: $500,000 to $600,000
Lot sizes – Average .13 acres
Homes sizes –
- Townhomes: 1,600 to 2,000 sq ft
- Condominiums: 1,800 to 2000 sq ft
Home styles – One story townhomes with 2-car garages. Riverfront townhomes are two-story. Hi-rise condominiums are in two 7-story buildings with parking underneath.
Community size –
- Townhomes: 27 units plus 8 riverfront
- Condominiums: 20 units
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High