These four Melbourne Beach communities share a beautiful riverfront parcel just to the north of Driftwood Plaza (Publix). Windemere is an exclusive gated community of 8 single family homes. Gated Grande Bay features 4 luxury riverfront homes. Gated Waterford Bay condominium is a riverfront cluster of 6 two story homes (some attached), and features amenities that include river pier, tennis and a community pool. Tramore is more affordable, a desirable non-gated community of 20 duplexes at the front of the neighborhood.
- 3000 block of Highway A1A
- 3.7 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- .3 miles north of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
These Melbourne Beach communities are located in the in the upper south beaches. Enter via gated Windemere Court or the Road to Waterford Bay.
Info: 4 separate communities with some shared amenities.
Beaches: Shared beach access is available across from Windemere community entrance.
- Cluster of 3 exclusive gated communities & non-gated Tramore
- Ocean to River
- Luxury homes and lowrise condominiums
- Tramore affordable duplexes
- Amenities vary per section
- Cul de Sac streets
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks, Mainland & Schools
- Homeowners Association:
- – Windemere @ $600/year
- – Grande Bay @ $3,000/year
- – Waterford Bay condos @ $600/month
- – Tramore duplexes @ $195/month
Homes in LaCosta:
General price range –
- Windemere single family homes: $500,000 to $800,000
- Grande Bay riverfront homes: $1,800,000 to $2,200,000
- Waterford Bay condominiums: $600,000 to $1,200,000
- Tramore duplexes: $300,000 to $350,000
Lot sizes – Vary per community
Homes sizes – Single family homes 2,400 to 5,000 sq ft; condominiums 2,800 to 3,000 sq ft; duplexes 1,500 to 1,600 sq ft
Home styles – vary per section
Community size –
- Windemere: 8 homes
- Grande Bay: 4 homes
- Waterford Bay: 6 condominiums
- Tramore: 20 duplexes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High