Woodland Estates in Melbourne Beach is a desirable ungated community of newer deed restricted homes on oversized lots. The community includes a private ocean park with amenities and is bordered by preserve land to the west.
- 7000 to 7100 blocks of Highway A1A
- 10.2 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 6.2 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Woodland Estates of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter the community from Highway A1A via Camino Place or Woody Circle.
Info: Quiet streets with manicured community entrances.
Beaches: Woodland Estates features a deeded beach access and ocean park across from the middle of the community.
- Newer single family homes
- Deed restricted
- Oversized lots
- Landscaped community entrances
- Private beach park with amenities
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $125/year
Homes in Woodland Estates:
General price range –
- Single family homes: $350,000 to $600,000
Lot sizes – Average .3 to .5acres
Homes sizes – 1,600 to 3,000 sq ft
Home styles – Homes vary in age, style and size
Community size – Approx. 75 single family homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High