Beach Woods in Melbourne Beach is a gated ocean to river community featuring townhomes, condominiums and small single family homes. Established in the mid-80’s, this exceptionally well-maintained community features deeded beach access, two community swimming pools, tennis courts, community fishing pier and more. It has everything you might expect in a vacation resort, but units can not be rented for less than one month, so it retains a quiet residential atmosphere. Homeowners association fees vary depending upon location in the community. Great prices here – perfect for a second home!
- 3200 block of Highway A1A
- 2.8 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 1.2 miles north of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Beach Woods of Melbourne Beach is located in the upper south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via gated north entrance, River Woods Blvd., or south entrance, River Villa Way.
Info: Landscaped entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Beach Woods features a deeded beach access across from the north community entrance, and a path across from the south community entrance.
- Gated community
- Ocean to River
- Affordable townhomes and single family homes
- Hi-rise riverfront condominiums
- Oceanfront and riverfront townhomes
- Private beach access
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Community pools (2)
- Landscaped community entrances (2)
- Cul de Sac streets with sidewalks
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks, Mainland & Schools
- Excellent community for 2nd home
- Homeowners Association:
- – Master fee @ $145/month
- – Condominiums total @ $375/month
Homes in Beach Woods:
General price range – 2022 to 2023
- Townhomes: $275,000 to $450,000
- Single family homes: $400,000 to $700,000
- Condominiums: $300,000 to $700,000
- Waterfront townhomes: $600,000 to $900,000
Lot sizes – Average .11 acres
Homes sizes – Vary with residence type, but typically under 2,000 sq ft
Home styles – vary per section
Community size – Approx. 425 residences
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High