Crystal Lakes in Melbourne Beach is an established neighborhood of affordable single family homes, and featuring some exceptional canal and riverfront properties.
- 5000 block of Highway A1A
- 6.1 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 2.1 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Crystal Lakes of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Spoonbill Lane to the north, and Atlantic Drive to the south.
Info: Landscaped entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Crystal Lakes features a public beach access with parking just across from the south entrance of Atlantic Drive.
- Ocean to river
- Single family homes – including canalfront and riverfront
- Landscaped community entrance
- Cul de Sac streets
- Boating community
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $50/year
Homes in Crystal Lakes:
General price range – 2022 to 2023
- Single family homes: $425,000 to $1,000,000
- Waterfront: $700,000 to $2,500,000
Lot sizes – Average .25 to .35 acres
Homes sizes – 1,500 to 4,000 sq ft
Home styles – Vary
Community size – Approx. 100+ homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High