Indigo Cove in Melbourne Beach is an exclusive gated community featuring 12 executive homes on oversized lots. This small cul de sac neighborhood features deeded beach access and a community fishing pier.
- 3700 block of Highway A1A
- 3.6 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 0.4 miles north of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Indigo Cove of Melbourne Beach is located in the upper south beaches. Enter from Highway A1A via gated Indigo Cove Place.
Info: Landscaped entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Indigo Cove features a dedicated beach access just to the north of the community entrance.
- Exclusive gated community
- Ocean to River
- Executive homes
- Private beach access
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Landscaped community entrance
- Cul de Sac streets
- Oversized lots
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks, Mainland & Schools
- Ideal option for 2nd home
- Homeowners Association:
- – $600/year
Homes in Indigo Cove:
General price range – 2022 to 2023
- Single family homes: $825,000 to $1,200,000
Lot sizes – Average .4 acres
Homes sizes – 2,400 to 5,000 sq ft
Home styles – Deed restricted
Community size – Approx. 12 homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High