La Costa Village in Melbourne Beach is an ungated ocean to river community featuring townhouse-style condominiums and small single family homes. This well-maintained community features deeded beach access, tennis courts and a community fishing pier. Homeowners association fees vary depending upon location in the community.
- 3000 block of Highway A1A
- 2.5 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 1.5 miles north of Driftwood Plaza (Publix). Enter via Seaview Drive.
La Costa Village of Melbourne Beach is located in the upper south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via La Costa Street.
Info: La Costa Ocean and Bath Club Condos are two clusters of lowrise condominiums at the front of the community. The middle section is comprised of small to mid size single family homes low maintenance lots. Majorca South townhomes surround the cul de sac by the river.
Beaches: LaCosta Village features a private beach access across from the community entrance.
- Ocean to River
- Affordable single family homes, low-rise condominiums, and riverfront townhomes
- Private beach access
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Landscaped community entrance
- Cul de Sac streets with sidewalks
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks, Mainland & Schools
- Ideal option for 2nd home
- Homeowners Association:
- – Condos @ $320/month
- – Single family homes @ 35/month
- – Majorca South townhomes @ 125/month
Homes in LaCosta:
General price range – 2022 to 2023
- Single family homes: $450,000 to $600,000
- Condominiums: $225,000 to $500,000
- Riverfront townhomes: $700,000 to $900,000
Lot sizes – Average .13 acres
Homes sizes – Vary with residence type, but typically under 2,000 sq ft
Home styles – vary per section
Community size – Approx. 100 residences
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High