Lighthouse Cove in Melbourne Beach is an ungated community of townhomes with one-car garages in a beautiful riverfront location. Amenities include a riverfront park with pier and boatramp, a community pool and clubhouse, and private beach access.
- 5600 block of Highway A1A
- 7.2 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 3.2 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Lighthouse Cove of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Casseekee Trail.
Info: Landscaped gatehouse entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Lighthouse Cove features a deeded beach access across from the community entrance.
- Ocean to River
- Townhomes with 1-car garages
- “Condominium” ownership
- Private beach access
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Boat ramp
- Community pool
- Landscaped community entrance
- Cul de Sac streets
- Ideal option for second home
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $230/month
Homes in Lighthouse Cove:
General price range – 2022 to 2023
- Townhomes: $350,000 to $400,000
Lot sizes – n/a
Homes sizes –
- Townhomes: 1,000 – 1,400 sq ft
Home styles – Two-story townhomes with garages
Community size – Approx. 80 residences
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High