Ocean Ridge is a small gated community of newer homes and features deeded beach access and a fishing pier.
- 2900 block of Highway A1A
- 2.4 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 1.6 miles north of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Ocean Ridge of Melbourne Beach is located in the upper south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via gated Ocean Ridge Drive.
Ocean Ridge of Melbourne Beach is located in the 2900 block of Highway A1A – an area in the south beaches close to town, between Spessard Holland Golf Course and Driftwood Plaza (Publix). Enter via gated Ocean Ridge Drive.
Info: Deed restricted single family homes on smaller lots for easy maintenance. Security gate and landscaped entry lead to cul de sac streets with sidewalks. Beautifully maintained community with deeded beach access and community fishing pier. Low maintenance fees.
Beaches: Ocean Ridge features a deeded beach access just to the south of the entrance gate.
- Gated Community
- Single family homes
- Ocean to River
- Private beach access
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Landscaped community entrance
- Tile roofs
- Cul de Sac streets with sidewalks
- Convenient to Beach, Parks, Mainland & Schools
- Excellent community for 2nd home
- Homeowners Association:
- – $143/quarter
Homes in Ocean Ridge:
General price range – 2022 to 2023
- Single family homes: $500,000 to $700,000
- Riverfront homes: $900,000 to $1,200,000
Lot sizes – Average .17 acres
Home sizes – 1,500 to 2,500 sq ft
Home styles – Built between 1996 to 2003. 1 and 2 story homes, 2 car garages, tile roofs.
Community size – Approx. 75 homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High