Sea Dunes in Melbourne Beach is an established one-street community featuring a variety of single family homes on shallow lots. The community includes a private beach access.
- 5400 block of Highway A1A
- 7.0 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 3.0 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Sea Dunes of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Sea Dunes Drive.
Info: Landscaped gatehouse entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Sea Dunes features a deeded beach access across from the community entrance.
- One street community
- Single family homes
- Private beach access
- Shallow lots
- Cul de Sac street
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $30/year
Homes in Sea Dunes:
General price range – 2022 to 2023
- Single family homes: $500,000 to $700,000
Lot sizes – Average .20 to .30 acres
Homes sizes – 1,200 to 3,000 sq ft
Home styles – Vary in age and size
Community size – Approx. 33 homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High