Seabreeze is a one-street ocean to river community featuring an attractive entry (not gated) and deeded beach access. Single family homes with tile roofs are situated on small lots for easy maintenance – making Seabreeze a great option for a vacation home. The Landings is an 8-unit condominium complex that is accessed through Seabreeze. This small cluster of 2-story units features a boat dock with up to 24 boat slips, some of which are deeded to homes in the Seabreeze community.
- 3000 block of Highway A1A
- 2.5 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 1.5 miles north of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Seabreeze and The Landings of Melbourne Beach are located in the upper south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Seaview Drive.
Info: Small to mid size homes on low maintenance lots line Seaview Street, with larger riverfront homes at the end of the cul de sac. The Landings condominiums are nestled on an adjacent property on the river and accessed through the back of Seabreeze.
Beaches: Seabreeze has a private beach access, indicated on the map above.
- Ocean to River
- Single family homes
- Private beach access
- Landscaped community entrance
- Deed restricted
- Tile roofs
- Cul de Sac streets with sidewalks
- “The Landings” is a small, riverfront condo enclave accessed thru Seabreeze
- Private dock with limited number of boat slips
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks, Mainland & Schools
- Excellent community for 2nd home
- Homeowners Association:
- – $525/year homes
- – $484/month condos
Homes in Seabreeze and The Landings:
General price range – 2022 to 2023
- Single family homes: $500,000 to $600,000
- Riverfront homes: $1,200,000 to $2,000,000
- Condominiums: $450,000
- Riverfront Condominiums: $700,000 to $900,000
Lot sizes – Average .17 acres
Home sizes – 1,400 to 2,000 sq ft
Condo sizes – 1,800 to 2,600 sq ft
Home styles – Built in 1992. Single family homes with tile roofs and 2 car garages.
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High