St Andrews Village in Melbourne Beach is an attractive one street gated community featuring small single family homes, duplexes and lowrise riverfront condos. Amenities include a private beach access, community pool and community fishing pier. This is an ideal neighborhood for a second home.
- 7700 block of Highway A1A
- 11.4 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 7.4 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
St Andrews Village of Melbourne Beach is located in the lower south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via gated Caledonia Drive.
Info: Landscaped gated entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: St Andrews Village features a deeded beach access across from the community entrance.
- Gated community
- Ocean to River
- Small homes, duplexes and condos
- Private beach access
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Community pool
- Landscaped community entrance
- Small lots
- Cul de Sac streets
- Ideal for second home
- Convenient to Beaches & Parks
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $217/month
Homes in St Andrews Village:
General price range – 2022 to 2023 – $400,000 to $700,000
Lot sizes – Vary
Homes sizes – 1,000 to 2,000 sq ft
Home styles – Deed restricted
Community size – Approx. 12 homes, 16 condos & 18 duplexes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High