Sunnyland Beach in Melbourne Beach is an established boating community featuring canalfront and riverfront single family homes as well as some beautiful oceanfront residences. The canals are considered deep water and can accommodate large motorboats, but are not ideal for fixed-hull sailboats. The community enjoys the safe harbor created by Mullet Creek Islands and excellent proximity to Sebastian Inlet just about 4 miles to the south. Amenities include a private beach access and a coop reverse osmosis water treatment facility that services the whole community.
- 7300 block of Highway A1A
- 10.5 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 6.5 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Sunnyland Beach of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Beverly Court.
Info: Landscaped entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Sunnyland Beach features a public beach access just south of the community entrance.
- Ocean to river
- Single family homes – including canalfront, riverfront & oceanfront
- Private beach access
- Landscaped community entrance
- Cul de Sac streets
- Boating community
- Deep water and safe harbor
- Close to Sebastian Inlet
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $50/year
Homes in Sunnyland Beach:
General price range – 2022 to 2023
- Single family homes: $500,000 to $700,000
- Canalfront & Riverfront: $750,000 to $2,000,000
- Oceanfront: $1,400,000 to $3,000,000
Lot sizes – Average .25 to .35 acres
Homes sizes – 1,600 to 4,000 sq ft
Home styles – Vary
Community size – Approx. 300 homes including oceanfront
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High