Treetop Village in Melbourne Beach is a small gated complex located at the back of Mark’s Landing. The community is characterized by large shady oaks and a rustic architectural style. Amenities include a pool and a secluded area for boat storage.
- 6200 block of Highway A1A
- 8.6 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 4.6 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Treetop Village of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Mark’s Landing Place. From end of entrance road, turn left until road follows around to the Treetop Village gatehouse.
Info: Landscaped gatehouse entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Treetop Village features a public beach access with parking across from the Mark’s Landing community entrance.
- Rustic lowrise condominiums with open parking
- Gated entry
- Natural setting with large oaks
- Community pool
- Boat storage
- Landscaped community entrance
- Cul de Sac streets
- Ideal option for second home
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $450/month
Homes in Treetop Village:
General price range – 2022 to 2023 – $275,000 to $350,000
Lot sizes – n/a
Homes sizes – 900 – 1,300 sq ft
Home styles – Rustic lowrise condominiums with open parking
Community size – Approx. 28 residences
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High