Wingate in Melbourne Beach is a desirable residential community featuring an attractively landscaped entry and well maintained single family homes. There are no riverfront homes in the community, but the HOA owns the riverfront parcel to its west where it features a nature walk and fishing pier. Wingate also has a private beach access just to the north of the community entrance.
- 5300 block of Highway A1A
- 6.8 miles south of the Ocean Ave. (downtown Melbourne Beach)
- 2.8 miles south of Driftwood Plaza (Publix).
Wingate of Melbourne Beach is located in the middle south beaches. Enter community from Highway A1A via Signature Drive.
Info: Landscaped gatehouse entry, nicely maintained, etc.
Beaches: Wingate features a deeded beach access just to the north of the community entrance.
- Ocean to River
- Single family homes
- Private beach access
- Community fishing pier (river)
- Nature walk
- Landscaped community entrance
- Cul de Sac streets with sidewalks
- Convenient to Beaches, Parks & Shopping
- Homeowners Association:
- – @ $450/year
Homes in Wingate:
General price range – 2022 to 2023
- Single family homes: $600,000 to $900,000
Lot sizes – Average .25 acres
Homes sizes – 1,800 to 3,000 sq ft
Home styles – Deed restricted
Community size – Approx. 54 homes
Outstanding Brevard County School District –
- Gemini Elementary School
- Hoover Middle School
- Melbourne High School
- Also Limited Access to “Schools of Choice” including Westshore Junior/Senior High